Friday, March 11, 2011

Novel #1 Update: Sketch/blueprint of "The Facility"in the book

I wanted to post the blueprint of the "Facility" where a significant part of the novel takes place. I actually sketched it before I wrote this section.  I knew I wouldn't be as descriptive in the novel if I didn't.  I wanted to make sure the experience of the characters in the "Facility"  was rich and engrossing for the reader.  I may include this in the complete novel as reference for the reader as well.  Want to thank my Dad ( architectural designer) for my artistic ability. Looking back;  many, many days watching Dad draft were a treasured gift that I can finally use as a writer to share the visual perspective of a place I have created in my novel.  Love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers