Sunday, August 14, 2011

"How is the book coming along?" Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines

Many of my friends and followers have been asking, "So how is the book coming along?"
About 3 weeks ago, I sat down and looked at the grand picture of this question.  I needed to have some tangible structure; a goal; a deadline.  
So, I have planned out the deadlines for drafts 1 through 4 for the first novel of this series to be complete and ready to promote in its entirety by Thanksgiving 2011 (exactly 1 year since I started writing the first book).  Book 2's drafts and final copy will be complete by January 1 2012 and I will begin promoting Book 1 and Book 2 as a package, and Book 3's drafts and final copy will be complete by mid April 2012. Promotion of all 3 books of the series will begin in March of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers