Monday, July 30, 2012

August is a BIG media month for Piercing the Fold!

As you can see below (Upcoming Events for Piercing the Fold), August is going to be busy.  This calendar doesn't include trying to get a 10, 8, and 4 year old ready for school in a couple of weeks! 

It is a fantastic busy though!  I get to tell pockets of the world about Piercing the Fold. 

Tonight, I went for a long walk.  My agenda was to get some exercise in while I thought on what I was going to tell said pockets of the world starting August 1st with my first radio spot interview here in Amarillo (FM). 

 Oh, and any loose ends with kiddos prep for school list!

As far as the 3 little chickadees being ready for a new school year in a couple of weeks? I am so glad I have been given the gift of being a planner... School supplies, back packs, lunch boxes, immunization, all the little things, done last week..YES!

Now, for the task at hand.  As I listened to Silver Sun Pickups, Metric, Joy Formidable, and old school Talking Heads, a mock Piercing the Fold interview starts flowing in my mind. I had to get this down... What is a girl to do without a pen and paper?  iphone it!  45 minutes later and a couple hundred calories lighter, I have my interview points on my phone and ingrained in my mind.  And, I am so amped to share Piercing the Fold with the world.


 

Upcoming Events

DateCity, StateVenueEvent
Aug 3, 2012
6:00 AM
Amarillo, Today in Amarillo Morning Show Today in Amarillo Morning Show - KAMR 4 Fox 14 Interview Venessa Kimball, author of Piercing the Fold.  
 
Aug 3, 2012
5:00 PM
AMARILLO, TX Hastings Hastings Store- Meet and Sign- Book Signing for Piercing the Fold   
Aug 6, 2012
6:00 AM
AMARILLO, TX KVII TV Station KVII- ProNews 7 Daybreak Morning Show - Interview the author, Venessa Kimball. Piercing the Fold   
Aug 10, 2012
5:00 PM
AMARILLO, TX Hastings Entertainment Hastings Store- Meet and Sign- Piercing the Fold booksigning with author, Venessa Kimball   
Aug 20, 2012
9:00 AM
San Antonio, TX KABB FOX 29 KABB Fox 29 Daytime @ 9 Morning Show- Interview with author, Venessa Kimball. Discuss Piercing the...   
Aug 20, 2012
5:00 PM
SAN ANTONIO, TX The Twig Book Shop The Twig Book Shop- Meet and Sign, book signing with Venessa Kimball, Piercing the Fold   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers