Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Piercing the Fold Series Update: Surfacing the Rim: Book 2


Good Morning,
Just a quick update on Surfacing the Rim: Book 2 of the PtF series.  I'm 20,000 words into Surfacing the Rim: Book 2.  I plan to finish drafting well before Thanksgiving as well as have a cover by then.  My cover work will be with K.C. Designs since she did an amazing job with PtF: Book 1's cover and book jacket as well as banner!  By end of January, I plan to have pre-order set up for StR: Book 2.   In January 2013, I will also be looking for people interested in ARCs (Advanced Readers Copies) to read prior to release and rate/review.  Bloggers and PtF fans are encouraged to take part! 
Think that catches us up to right now! 
Don't forget to take part in the PtF New Cover Launch Giveaway!  I am giving away 10 new cover paperback copies, signed as well as a PtF kit for the winners!  Come check out the details on Piercing the Fold fanpage on Facebook. 
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers