Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween! Guess what I will be!

 
Halloween is here!
 
So, Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love the Fall, the cooler weather, the changing leaves, the pumpkin pie, the way the sun shines.  Yes, the sun does cast a different light on the world in Fall. It's subtle, but it is there. 
Halloween is your chance to  be someone or something else, even out of this world, for the night. And, maybe multiple nights if you milk the experience and attend other halloween events!  I did this very thing :).
Last night I helped host the Trunk or Treat Party at my church, Hillside Christian Church here in Amarillo, Texas! 
 
Can you guess what I am?  A book fairy! What kind of book fairy?  A Piercing the Fold book fairy of course.
The key ingredients to this costume: 
Piercing the Fold book
Duck Tape (clear, and patterned)
Staples
Laminating sheets (4)
3D glasses (recycling rocks)
Headband. 
I got this idea from Pinterest from Bookriot! Go visit to get the scoop on the process!  I added my own little touches though.
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone one has a safe and fun trick or treat! 
 
~V
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers