Sunday, November 4, 2012

Surfacing the Rim: Book 2 Cover Reveal and Book Trailer # 1

 Surfacing the Rim: Book 2 cover reveal

It is truly amazing  how the Facebook community of book readers, reviewers, critics, and authors come together to support  eachother.  This weekend, I was blessed to meet some amazing women on Facebook, strike up some interesting convo, and discover just how small the world is.  
 
 Today, the Piercing the Fold FB page reached 325 likes to spur the cover reveal of Surfacing the Rim: Book 2 as well as a 10 e-book copy giveaway to new fans!  It was made possible by all of those lover's of books and the craft of writing!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting the Piercing the Fold series everyone.  And, thank you for supporting my craft, which I am so in love with :)
I am sharing the video here for you all to view. Feel free to share, repost, tweet :)
Warmest Thanks,
~Venessa 


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Both are so cool!!! I love this cover - it has the same feel as the first book, but it has a person on it!!! And the trailer is very... eerie!!! Nice work!!! So excited to read StR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers