Saturday, May 11, 2013

Venessa's Big Thank You Event!

Okay, so  I have gotten a proof of the Ascending the Veil: Book 3 cover back from K.C. Design, who rocked it....of course, there was never a doubt in my mind.  I am just so thankful that I got the shot being that I was the photographer of the cover model! 

I wanted to give the fans and readers something special! A special thank you that would set them apart!  So,  for those that buy, read, review PtF: Book 1 and StR: Book 2, post links, and email me  between the said dates of the event,  they will receive the cover reveal of AtV: Book 3 before anyone else in the world!  They will get it in there hot little hands before the cover is officially revealed! 

And,  right now each book, PtF:Book 1 and StR: Book 2 are being offered for 99 pennies each in ebook format on Amazon, Smashwords.com, and at B&N for Nook! 

I can't wait to hear what readers have to say about the first half of this series and I can't wait to start sending out their thank yous from my writing cave!  

~V

1 comment:

Followers