Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ascending the Veil: Book 3 Cover Reveal, Release in Less than 2 Weeks, and Book 4 in the Series!

Hi Everyone,

When I signed with Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing, I had just revealed  my indie cover of Ascending the Veil: Book 3.  Now that we are under two weeks away from release day for AtV: Book 3 under CHBB Publishing House,  a new cover has been commissioned.  The first cover for AtV: Book 3 was great,  I have loved all of the re-covers of the series thus far. However,  I can't say enough about the latest addition to the Piercing the Fold series covers.  I love everything about it and the story it tells.


AtV: Book 3 will release for the first time ever in under 2 weeks on November 5, 2013.  I am wrapping up read-through and revisions before sending to the editor, then final read-through.  Release Day will be filled with fun at the Facebook party so make sure you join the fun :)
AtV: Book 3 Release Party on Facebook 

I want to confirm that their will be a fourth book in my  YA paranormal SciFi series,  Piercing the Fold. Transcending the Legacy: Book 4 will be released in early Spring 2014.

Will this be the end of the series?  As of now,  I will say it will be a pause in the series.   What does that mean?  Well,  there  may be room for a novel  and  novella  or two in the future between certain characters. There may also  be room for a prequel to the series.   The possibilities are definitely there.  There are two other projects that have been beckoning my attention as well.  Taking a pause will also allow me some time to decide the directions I am pulled  to take in regards to the  continued PtF adventure and when it may occur.




Heading back into the editing bubble. 
Have a great day, 
V
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers