Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ascending the Veil: Book 3 Releasing Soon and Transcending the Veil: Book 4 Has A Photo Shoot!


Happy Halloween Everyone!  


Ascending the Veil: Book 3 in the Piercing the Fold series is in the hands of my publisher and editor and will be releasing in a matter of days!  EEEEP! November 5th!  

I always take a break between book writing....getting out of the writing cave is a must.   I have devoured quite a few books this week so far and plan to devour more ;).  
I couldn't resist the itch to drudge (play)  in the  mud to get some shots of the backdrop I envision for Transcending the Legacy: Book 4 in the Piercing the Fold series.  We have had some rain here, hence the rain boots in the photo above.  But,  the rain stopped, the sun was shining, and I couldn't resist missing out on a possible shot for the cover of book 4!  I also took the opportunity to get some action video that I may use in the a book trailer for the series.

 One more thing, I am also happy to say that the Piercing the Fold series has been ranked as an Amazon Best Selling Series, both Piercing the Fold: Book 1 and Surfacing the Rim: Book 2!  I owe that to the readers who have enjoyed this series so far! Thank you, thank you for falling in love with this series and expressing it in your reviews and word of mouth to friends, family, and fellow devourer of books! 

Much Love, 
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers