Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Very Paranormal BookRave was Very Awesome!


This past weekend I was part of a Barnes and Noble Multi-Author book signing event in Pasadena, Texas ( Just south of Houston, TX)  



One, it was my first Barnes and Noble event.  Two,  this is the first B&N to carry my entire series in paperback!  This had me over the moon excited.  


These are the extraordinary paranormal authors I got to hang with at the event. 




We had a steady flow of readers coursing through the event  and I signed multiple copies for new readers/fans of my series. 


We had some down time to take pictures with our wonderful organizers. Lucy was so kind making sure everything was just right for us.  My table buddy for the night was Jaye Wells; what an amazing author and woman.  We even went to dinner after the event. 


I will be back in Houston, Texas for the Houston BookRave 2014 in November.  The venue is TBD since it will house over 60 authors.  Jennifer L. Armentrout is said to be in attendance and I will be fan-girling for sure.  


Here is the info on the event for you to keep track of updates.  I will post any updates on the event here on my blog as well as on my social network handles.  





~V 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers