Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Release Date for Young Adult/Teen Contemporary Fiction Novel, Dismantling Evan, Finalized

I have some exciting news!!!!

I have signed Dismantling Evan with Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing House and have finalized the release date !
I originally considered releasing it at the end of 2014, but with upcoming book signing events, the holidays,  and my writing schedule,  my publisher and I both agree that January 2015 is a perfect fit.

I wanted to share the latest poster of D.E. with you since the tagline and release date has been added.  I will be releasing the cover in December.  
 Click me!

I am off to the writing cave now.  So excited about this book! It will be so different from the Piercing the Fold series... no sci-fi or paranormal in this one.  
Will share teasers and excerpts as the writing progresses.   Until then...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers