Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Release Day Saving Gavin!!!

Good Morning and Happy Release Day!!! 
Saving Gavin is live!  It is a companion to the first book in the Evan Series, Dismantling Evan.  It is also part 1 of a two-part novelette companion that will not only give you Gavin's point of view after the "dismantlement) but will also  bridge the gap in time between  Dismantling Evan and Inventing Evan (the next full length novel in the Evan series).  
Right now and for a limited time only, Dismantling Evan is on sale in celebration of the release of Saving Gavin! 
One-Click both of them now! Sale only for limited time.

~Dismantling Evan~
Life is unstable. What will be the trigger to dismantle it?
US link:http://goo.gl/36BjiD
UK link: http://goo.gl/YXl5MY

~Saving Gavin~
A trigger pulled. A tragedy realized. A boy displaced. Can Gavin be saved or will he be forever lost?
Saving Gavin- an Evan series novelette
Amazon Link: hyperurl.co/cbr1ui

2 comments:

  1. It makes me feel violated. I won't Cheap Archeage Gold even go into all the details of all the things she has said to me. I know she means well, but seriously. I am a Archeage Gold serious person. I am responsible. I have always been career and education focused. So she has nothing to worry about. I have done NOTHING to Buy RS Gold earn her distrust. And she knows I hate it when she makes certain comments to Buy Archeage Gold me but she just keeps doing it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For any help related to hotmail. Please visit my site Contact hotmail customer service

    ReplyDelete

Followers